Enjoy viewing fantastic sunsets, snow peaked mountains and the daily passage of ships from this water view home on Whidbey Island’s desirable west side. This home is the perfect island getaway, and was thoughtfully designed and built to take maximum advantage of the setting. It is cozy, open and light-filled with beautiful finishing touches such as a large cedar lined walk-through closet, a steam and massage shower, vessel sinks, Farmer-style kitchen sink, Brazilian cherry floors….the list goes on and on. Attention to every small detail is evident throughout the home and exterior.
Oh – and did we mention the view? Come take a look at this well conceived, well built home. You will not be disappointed.
Kitchen & Dining Features
- Full View of the Sound and Shipping Lane
- Natural Finish Cherry Cupboards
- Mobile Cupboard at end of Peninsula
- Farmer-style sink with stainless steel Blanco Master Gourmet faucet.
Great Room Features
- West facing sweeping views of the Sound and shipping lanes
- East facing French Doors w/Rolling Screen
- Black slate wall from floor to vaulted ceiling with Fireplace and Xtrodinair programmable by remote.
- Casablanca Le Grand ceiling fan with exceptional air circulation, designed for vaulted ceilings.
- Brazilian Cherry hardwood floors throughout
- More sweeping Sound Views.
- Lighted Box-Bay window with Cherry window seat & cedar lined storage box.
- Cedar Lined large walk-through closet
- Wall of rods, plenty of shelving, pull out pants racks, beautiful island and plenty of lighting
- Two Vessel sinks with waterfall faucets set in cherry Cupboards.
- Steam and massage shower behind pocket doors for privacy.
- Electric in wall heater by each sink for instant comfort
2nd Bedroom / Office
- Vaulted pine ceiling with fan & light
- Lighted box-bay window gives depth to the room
- Walk-in cedar lined closet with bright lighting
- Glass Blocks allow for lots of natural light
- Vessel sink with Grohe Tenso faucet.
- Jetted tub with heater for those long hot baths and the water will not cool off.
- Cupboard and shelving extends up the wall to the vaulted ceiling.
- Large single car garage with insulated walls and ceiling.
- Rinnai tankless hot water heater gives endless hot water at a temperature easily set at controls in laundry area.
- Trex decking with Lodge pole logs to support the deck’s roofing, creating an extension of homes living area.
- Copper railings on front porch are echoed by 8 exterior copper shaded lights.
- Newer septic has white Water technology
- Electric Water Softener
- Double Paned windows with Aragon Gas
- Attic has 30” of Insulation
- Pine Logs across vaulted Ceilings
- Alder Front Door
- Automatic Standby Generator
- 2 Propane Tanks
- Height restriction applies to this property and 5 properties on hillside below.